Scope of Report
Typically, the scope of report developed by TechSci includes market sizing data. historical and five years forecast ; market size & shares Value for product segments, regional split of the market, key growth levers, trends & developments, regulatory aspects, competitive landscape & company profiles etc for a particular market.
The market intelligence report selected by the client of GII will be delivered in PDF format along with excel market data sheet bot h downloadable from TechSci's Online Portal Advantages.
- Deep Discount: Each report will cost significantly lesser with discount as high as 82 % on the total purchase amount when purchased through Subscription Model as compared to the total list price of individual reports.
- Greater Choice: Flexibility to select from existing repository ( 80 % of total number of reports as per subscription package) and forthcoming ( 20 % ) as per the client's requirement during the subscription package validity period.
- Report Update: From the existing repository, the client also has an option to get an updated report for 20 % of the total number of reports based on the subscription package purchased.
- Customized Access: The client will get convenient access of all selected reports on specifically designed online portal.
- Longer Post - Sales Service: Validity of post sales service will be for One Year from the start date of subscription
SAMPLE REPORT PORTAL SNAPSHOTS
Subscription Package Login Process:
- On order confirmation, the login credentials for TechSci Research's Online Reports Portal will be shared with the client.
- The login credentials can be used by the authorized users suggested by the client to download the desired report(s) that are a part of the subscription package.
- The product/service related report(s), which are required by the client, can be accessed upon successful login on the online portal.
- A list of report will be listed on this page with complete report title, comprising of Geography, specific product/service market, brief of product/service segmentation, and year range of the report.
- To search the reports on the Online Portal, and use filters on left side of the homepage, to choose product/service segments and geography.
- The details of the report, chosen in the previous step, will be showcased on this page.
- The report description will comprise of Report Brief, Table of Contents, and List of Figures & Tables (in case of published report).
- The report's PDF can be downloaded via download button, as shown on the upper right part of the snapshot.
- Also, the respective report's data in spreadsheet formatcan also be downloaded from the Download Excel Datasheet icon.
- Apart from the above options, for any clarifications or concerns, the client can raise an email query by accessing “Speak to Analyst”