Product Code: FB0178
The report on the global soy protein market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2020 to 2028. The report predicts the global soy protein market to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period from 2022-2028. The study on soy protein market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2020 to 2028.
The report on soy protein market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global soy protein market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global soy protein market over the period of 2020 to 2028. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing awareness about the advantages of protein is expected to drive growth of the market.
- Growing demand for a protein-rich diet, growing health and wellness trend will drive the market growth.
- Presence of other substitutes within the market will restrain the growth.
- Increasing consumers' concentration on meat alternatives, and advancements in ingredient technologies will create growth-opportunity
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
- 1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
- 2. Internal and External subject matter experts
- 3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
- 1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
- 2. Product/brand/marketing managers
- 3. CXO level executives
- 4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
- 5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
- 1. Company reports and publications
- 2. Government/institutional publications
- 3. Trade and associations journals
- 4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- 5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global soy protein market is segmented on the basis of product type, and application.
The Global Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- Soy Protein Concentrates
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Textured Soy Protein
- Soy Flour, Grits, Chunks
The Global Soy Protein Market by Application
- Food & Beverage
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- Meat Alternatives
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Infant Foods
- Dairy & Dairy Replacements
- Animal Feed
The companies covered in the report include
- Cargill Inc.
- Kerry Group
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- NOW Foods (NOW Health Group, Inc.)
- Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- SOTEXPRO SA
- Farbest-Tallman Foods Corporation
- Wilmar International and CHS Inc
- Nisshin Oillio Group, Ltd.
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the soy protein market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the soy protein market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global soy protein market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Report Description
- 1.2. Research Methods
- 1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
- 2.1. Soy Protein Market Highlights
- 2.2. Soy Protein Market Projection
- 2.3. Soy Protein Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Soy Protein Market Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Dynamics
- 3.2.1. Drivers
- 3.2.2. Restraints
- 3.2.3. Opportunities
- 3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Soy Protein Market
- 3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 3.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
- 3.5.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
- 3.5.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
- 3.5.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
- 3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Soy Protein Market
4. Soy Protein Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- 5.1. Soy Protein Concentrates
- 5.2. Soy Protein Isolate
- 5.3. Textured Soy Protein
- 5.4. Soy Flour, Grits, Chunks
6. Global Soy Protein Market by Application
- 6.1. Food & Beverage
- 6.2. Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- 6.3. Meat Alternatives
- 6.4. Bakery & Confectionary
- 6.5. Infant Foods
- 6.6. Dairy & Dairy Replacements
- 6.7. Animal Feed
7. Global Soy Protein Market by Region 2022-2028
- 7.1. North America
- 7.1.1. North America Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- 7.1.2. North America Soy Protein Market by Application
- 7.1.3. North America Soy Protein Market by Country
- 7.2. Europe
- 7.2.1. Europe Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- 7.2.2. Europe Soy Protein Market by Application
- 7.2.3. Europe Soy Protein Market by Country
- 7.3. Asia-Pacific
- 7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- 7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Soy Protein Market by Application
- 7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Soy Protein Market by Country
- 7.4. RoW
- 7.4.1. RoW Soy Protein Market by Product Type
- 7.4.2. RoW Soy Protein Market by Application
- 7.4.3. RoW Soy Protein Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- 8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Soy Protein Market
- 8.2. Companies Profiles
- 8.2.1. Cargill Inc.
- 8.2.2. Kerry Group
- 8.2.3. E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- 8.2.4. NOW Foods (NOW Health Group, Inc.)
- 8.2.5. Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- 8.2.6. SOTEXPRO SA
- 8.2.7. Farbest-Tallman Foods Corporation
- 8.2.8. Wilmar International and CHS Inc
- 8.2.9. Nisshin Oillio Group, Ltd.
- 8.2.10. Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd